Beginnings

4:34 PM 8.31.2009

Well, I've been saying for a while now that I wanted to start up a personal blog again. I had a Xanga way back in the day, but that was also during my first couple of years in college.... when I had no time to care about such things :P

Nowadays, the job allows me a good deal of spare time.

Spare time equals lots of random thoughts. I need somewhere to get 'em out of my head.

This seems like a good enough place. Hopefully, I'll be updating this place two or three times a week. Of course, that's what I said when I started my other blog... so, I guess we'll see.

I hope to have different recurring posts, such as Top 10 lists, pic-sharing days, etc. They will, of course, develop and change as my time here progresses, and I guess it will all depend on (a) what I feel like writing about on a regular basis, and (b) what the readers like the most.

It will be

fun,

probably funny,
(at times)

and thought-provoking,
(again, at times).

Hope you enjoy what you find here! Thanks for dropping by :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment